At Edna & Wilfred we design personalised in home care services to best suit your individual needs.
We have a strong focus on both social and personal care, tailoring our services to ensure you get the most out of the joys of life. We can assist you to live at home with the care and support you need to continue to do so.
If there are other requirements you need which aren’t listed, please contact us to discuss these as we are a flexible service aiming to suit our clients as best as possible.
…Our clients’ needs, wants, desires, likes and dislikes come first. We want to ensure they are in control of their care and the service we provide is tailored to the very specific requirements of the individual.
Sydney in home care services we provide:
At Edna & Wilfred we believe in providing personal care based on the individual, designing your care your way.
- Showering, dressing, toileting, grooming and oral hygiene
- Basic wound care, maintenance of healthy skin integrity
- Medication supervision and administration
- Transportation – medical appointments, GP, Physio, specialist appointments- (i.e. podiatrist)
- Liaison with family members and primary care providers
- Continuing assessment of health and wellness, nutrition and hygiene
- Monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions
You may require some extra assistance with tasks around the home. We will provide assistance, enabling you to continue to remain independent yet supported.
- Light housekeeping duties such as laundry, ironing and dish washing
- Surface cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom
- General tidying, changing of linen and bed making
- Food and meal preparation including assistance with meals
- Cooking and baking
- Grocery shopping, bill payment and banking
If the loved one who cares for you at home needs to take a break from time to time, we can provide your care in their absence.
- Respite – This service aims to provide a caregiver with a break or change of scenery. Do you need someone to be looked after for a period of time whilst you run an errand or attend an appointment? One of our staff can assist you during this time.
- 24 Hour Care – Assistance within the home for a longer period of time. Providing re-assurance to you or your loved one that someone is available to care for you at all times.
- Sleepovers – One of our staff can stay overnight to assist with the night time routine, provide care overnight and prepare for the morning.