At Edna & Wilfred we believe in providing personal care based on the individual, designing your care your way.
- Showering, dressing, toileting, grooming and oral hygiene
- Basic wound care, maintenance of healthy skin integrity
- Medication supervision and administration
- Transportation – medical appointments, GP, Physio, specialist appointments – (i.e podiatrist)
- Liaison with family members and primary personal care providers
- Continuing assessment of health and wellness, nutrition and hygiene
- Monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions
Other in home care services that we provide:
You may require some extra assistance with tasks around the home. We will provide assistance, enabling you to continue to remain independent yet supported.
- Light housekeeping duties – laundry, ironing, dish washing
- Surface cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom
- General tidying, changing of linen and bed making
- Food and meal preparation including assistance with meals
- Cooking and baking
- Grocery shopping, bill payment and banking
If the loved one who cares for you at home needs to take a break from time to time, we can provide your care in their absence.
- Respite – This service aims to provide a caregiver with a break or change of scenery. Do you need someone to be looked after for a period of time whilst you run an errand or attend an appointment? One of our staff can assist you during this time.
- 24 Hour Care – Assistance within the home for a longer period of time. Providing reassurance to you or your loved one that someone is available to care for you at all times.
- Sleepovers – One of our staff can stay overnight to assist with the night time routine, provide care overnight and prepare for the morning.