If the loved one who cares for you at home needs to take a break from time to time, we can provide home support services in their absence.
- Respite – Our home support services aims to provide a caregiver with a break or change of scenery. Do you need someone to be looked after for a period of time whilst you run an errand or attend an appointment? One of our staff can assist you during this time.
- 24 Hour Care – Assistance within the home for a longer period of time. Providing reassurance to you or your loved one that someone is available to care for you at all times.
- Sleepovers – One of our staff can stay overnight to assist with the night time routine, provide care overnight and prepare for the morning.
Other services that we provide:
As well as in home support services we believe in providing personal care based on the individual, designing your care your way.
- Showering, dressing, toileting, grooming and oral hygiene
- Basic wound care, maintenance of healthy skin integrity
- Medication supervision and administration
- Transportation – medical appointments, GP, Physio, specialist appointments – (i.e podiatrist).
- Liaison with family members and primary care providers
- Continuing assessment of health and wellness, nutrition and hygiene.
- Monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions
You may require some extra assistance with tasks around the home. We will provide assistance, enabling you to continue to remain independent yet supported.
- Light housekeeping duties- laundry, ironing, dish washing
- Surface cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom
- General tidying, changing of linen and bed making
- Food and meal preparation including assistance with meals
- Cooking and baking
- Grocery shopping, bill payment and banking
“The improvement in mum was as sudden as it was dramatic… this wasn’t simply a product of the support and professionalism that Gabrielle provided, it had much to do with her kindness and thoughtfulness.”
“My mother is a good judge, and picked up very quickly on Gabrielle’s sincerity, and it was lovely to witness a bond forged between the two of them.”