We provide social support and encouragement to help people stay connected and continue to engage in the things they love to do.
- In home companionship, in home hosting assistance for friends, family and loved ones
- Leisure shopping and leisure drives
- Transportation to social engagements and special occasions – a trip to the theatre, tea and scones
- Social support for visiting family and friends
- Attendance at Religious events
- Assistance with pet care and dog walking
Other in home care services that we provide:
As well as social support we believe in providing personal care based on the individual, designing your care your way.
- Showering, dressing, toileting, grooming and oral hygiene
- Basic wound care, maintenance of healthy skin integrity
- Medication supervision and administration
- Transportation – medical appointments, GP, Physio, specialist appointments – (i.e podiatrist).
- Liaison with family members and primary care providers
- Continuing assessment of health and wellness, nutrition and hygiene.
- Monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions
You may require some extra assistance with tasks around the home. We will provide assistance, enabling you to continue to remain independent yet supported.
- Light housekeeping duties such as laundry, ironing, dish washing
- Surface cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom
- General tidying, changing of linen and bed making
- Food and meal preparation including assistance with meals
- Cooking and baking
- Grocery shopping, bill payment and banking
If the loved one who cares for you at home needs to take a break from time to time, we can provide your care in their absence.
- Respite – This service aims to provide a caregiver with a break or change of scenery. Do you need someone to be looked after for a period of time whilst you run an errand or attend an appointment? One of our staff can assist you during this time.
- 24 Hour Care – Assistance within the home for a longer period of time. Providing reassurance to you or your loved one that someone is available to care for you at all times.
- Sleepovers – One of our staff can stay overnight to assist with the night time routine, provide care overnight and prepare for the morning.